3.5* Rated, 152 Years Old Charming and Modern Chalet @ Lauterbrunnen
Consistently 5 * rated by our valued guests and 3.5 * rated by Swiss Tourism.
The rate mentioned here is the daily rate!!!
This unique 152 years old charming Chalet is renovated with modern facilities in Jan 2023!
This is the largest Chalet and only one of it’s kind in the entire Jungfrau Region!
Just 3 minutes on foot or 1 minute by bus from Lauterbrunnen train station.
Within walking distance from Staubbach waterfall, the highest free-falling waterfall in Switzerland
This has 5 big bedrooms spread across two floors and can accommodate upto 20 people (approval for more than 9 people awaited).
– well equipped with 101 + items, including Racklette & Fondue (Swiss specialities) maker
Ideal for a big family of group of friends.
The whole Chalet is just for you.
Three side of the Chalet have breathtaking views from the mountains and the famous Staubbach waterfall.
There is a balcony and huge terrace – available only in summer!
The living cum dining area is equipped with antique dining table and chairs for up to 16 people.
The kitchen is well equipped to the great details to ensure you save money and time and relish your own homemade food for yourself and the family. The kitchen has all the cooking and dining utensils, cutleries as well as a microwave, oven and dishwasher for your convenience.
A brand new & modern baking oven cum steamer is also available.
Bedding accessories and towels are included for all guests.
All five bedrooms are separate and closed ensuring complete privacy.
Building Surface Area – Approximately 350 SQ M
Living Area – Approx – 300 SM
Total Bedrooms – 5 big bedrooms
Three bathrooms with Shower/Bathtub
Ground Floor –
- BR 1 – Double Bed – 180 cm * 200 cm
- BR 2 – Two single beds – 90 cm * 200 cm
- BR 3 – Two single beds – 90 cm * 200 cm – with attached bathroom 1 – bathtub plus Shower and WC
- Bathroom 2 – Additional WC and Shower
- Big Kitchen
- Big Living Area of approximately 100 SM
- Balcony with breathtaking views.
1st Floor – Attic
- BR 4 – Double Bed – 180 cm * 200 cm & a Sofa Bed – 140 * 200
- BR 5 – 4 single beds – 90 cm * 200 cm
- Additional WC and Shower
Lauterbrunnen approximately 5 Minutes on foot and within 2 minutes by bus.
- Well equipped kitchen
- Dining table & chairs for upto 16 people
- Microwave oven, refrigerator and dishwasher
- Baking oven with steamer
- All basic utensils and cutlery
- Smart TV & Internet – LG 65 cm – 65NANO869PA
- Wardrobe & shoe rack
- Premium quality beds with side tables, mattresses, bed covers and pillows
- 3.5 full bathrooms with WC, accessories, towels and curtains
- Steam iron (no temperature settings required) and ironing board and
- Latest washing machine & dryer in the apartment
- Ganesha for heavenly blessings, healthy body & peaceful mind !!!!
This is really a charming Chalet not only ensures ´home away from home´ experience, but also takes you 152 years back with modern comforts and accessories.
In a few minutes walk, you are in the lap of beautiful Alps, spell-bounding Staubauch waterfall and refreshing nature all around!
One or more parking available for the apartment on request.
As a token of appreciation to our housekeeping team, guests are requested to leave the apartment in order, basic clean with all used towels and bed covers extra on the floor. Please also do not forget the throw garbage and left overs outside!
We have more than 100 properties all over Switzerland!
Please check Sinha’s Swiss or SINHAS GmbH for more details and other options all over Switzerland.
WE DO ACCEPT SHORT AND LONG TERM STAYS TOO – PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL FOR DAILY OR WEEKLY STAYS,